Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The tiers

Since I saw Topshop carrying tiered blouses last december, I have been wanting all things tiered. I didn't buy the tiered blouse i saw and now i really really want it!! I am aware zara carries a piece similar to the topshop one, but they don't have my size anymore. I guess I'd have to either wait for Zara to bring in new stock, or get one tailored. Here's to all things tiered:



These topshop ones aren't available anymore :(



3.1 Philip Lim's tiered tee. His label is one of my favourites for its easy elegance.



One of my all time favourite Chloe pieces.



This is from last year's Mango but it still looks fresh for spring.


Another tiered blouse. I think this I got this picture from last season's Mango.



Pretty! From Marc by Marc Jacobs. Arden B, shown below, provides a high street alternative.





Another Marc Jacob tiered piece.



More from Marc Jacobs.

From another of my favourite labels (especially for handbags and shoes) Salvatore Ferragamo.



I was sick when this dress first hit the Zara stores, and now it's out! They'd better restock, or else... Hehe.

No comments: